Thursday, May 15, 2008

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT

...sees what is sure to be one of the best exhibitions all year
by one of Adelaide's and Australia's finest...

Photobucket

"Around 1988 I would put up a couple of tags here and there with those pastel crayons, shoe dye, chalk and small markers. Later in 1990 I was using solids, 20mm and cans for bombing after joining a couple lads in my first year of high school. In September 1990 I did my first piece-(TNE) chromey standing for Tune. From there on I haven't stopped doing what I love to do."

SET ME FREE runs 16th-25th May 08
@ Peer Square Metre Gallery on Johnston Street in the Backwoods of Melbs City.
The opening night party is this Friday 16th May
6-9pm

Visit the Ironlak site CLICK HERE and click on the extended family, then Vans links to learn more.

No comments: