Thursday, September 18, 2008

CLASSY

Ripped from Melbourne finest Newspaper website The Herald Sun...

September 18, 2008 .

A MODEL who insists she has never had sex wants to sell her virginity for $2 million.

Photobucket


Raffella Fico, a 20-year-old Italian who appears in men's magazines, told an Italian magazine Chi: "I can't wait to see who's going to pull out the money to have me."

Fico, who appeared in the Italian version of Big Brother this year, said she would use the cash to buy a house in Rome and pay for acting classes.

"I don't know what it's like to have sex," she told Chi.

She didn't mind if she lost her virginity to man who wasn't exactly Prince Charming.

"If I don't like him I'll just have a glass of wine and forget about it," said the aspiring actress from Naples, the hometown of screen siren Sophia Loren.

Her family insisted that despite her good looks and sexy image, she remained a virgin.

"She's never had a boyfriend. I swear on my mother's grave. She's a devout Catholic and prays to Padre Pio every night," her brother told Chi.

Nice. I'm sure she'll make the family proud.

1 comment:

Old Masthead said...

You see, this is exactly why the towelheads want to blow up the decadent west and we probably deserve it.