Tuesday, October 2, 2012

TAPS & MOSES

I know it's old news… but…
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
This book was released in the first half of 2011, but I was un-boxing some books the other day and re-discovered what I consider to be one of, if not, the best graffiti publications of I've ever come across.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
If you own this, (and there's a good chance you do) you know why. If you don't own it, get your hands on it. Even if graffiti isn't your thing, this not only contains great photography but also some amazingly creative ideas, tales, bad translation (german to english) and as the back of the book explains, 1000 painted trains in 1000 days.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The 288 page, full colour, hard back also has a super tidy hologram cover.
This might sound like a sales pitch, though I don't mind if you do or don't get it, I just think you should. Instant classic.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
At less than A$40 delivered to your door it's also dirrrrt cheap.
Click the last pic (above) for ordering details.



No comments: